It's time to say goodbye... to blogspot! But also HELLO to new MARIAJUSTDOIT.COM Check what's goin on there...
Carnival is here! So it’s perfect time for a party. When dresses and shoes are prepared You need some extra touch with fancy and original accessories. That’s why I decided to show how to create easy and stylish hair pin (fascinator) with color felt and black mesh. So, are You ready?
To make hair pin You need:
- felt beads: 1x3cm(diameter); 2x2cm; 1x1cm (You can use acryl beads too)
- 1 pearl bead- few zircon beads
- hair pin ( about 5-
- fishing line or thread
- black thread
- piece of felt
2. Start folding mesh from one side. Try to make a flower shape.
3. Sew mesh and felt together.
5. Sew on mesh.
6. Glue zircon beads to mesh.
7. Sew felt with felt beads and mesh to a hair pin.