It's time to say goodbye... to blogspot! But also HELLO to new MARIAJUSTDOIT.COM Check what's goin on there...
The smell of cinnamon reminds me long fall and winter evenings. That’s why I decided to make sweet and flavourous cupcakes. Recipe shouldn’t be a problem even for less experienced bakers J. You can use my idea to make dough or buy ready made from your local store. Oh! And don’t forget about sugar glaze or chocolate coating – cupcakes are the best when they are still hot!
- 200 ml milk
- 100 ml water
g butter, softened
( 100 g
for dough and 100 g
for cinnamon filling)
- 2,5 glass all-purpose flour
- 1 ( 25 gr.) package instant yeast
- 3/4 glass white sugar (½ glass for dough and the rest for cinnamon filling)
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 package of ground cinnamon
1. Blend all dry ingredients: flour, yeast, sugar and salt, in a mixing bowl.
2. Add an egg.
3. Mix all with water
4. In a small saucepan heat the milk. Mix in butter (100g); stir until melted. Let cool until lukewarm. Add to dough.
5. Knead until smooth. Cover the dough with cloth and let rest for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together butter, sugar and cinnamon.
7. Roll out dough into a rectangle (high for about
8. Spread cinnamon mixture.
9. Roll up dough.
10. Cut into 16 equal size rolls.
11. Put in the muffin pan lined with cupcake papers.
12. Bake in the preheated oven (170 degrees C) for about 30 minutes, or until browned.
13. Serve warm with sugar glaze or with melt chocolate.
P.S Thx to Arek for being first male model at MJDI!