It's time to say goodbye... to blogspot! But also HELLO to new MARIAJUSTDOIT.COM Check what's goin on there...
To make Easter eggs You gonna need:
- paint brush
- sponge brush
- golden leaves
- vinyl glue
- black marker
1. Paint an egg using sponge brush. It will help to make texture on the surface.
2. Splash paint using paint brush.
3. Make a few acrylic glue spots. Gently touch with gold leaves.
4. Use marker to make spots and dots.
To make rope basket You gonn need:
- all-purpose glue
5. Wrap and glue rope around the bowl.
Happy Easter & Lovely Spring!!!