It's time to say goodbye... to blogspot! But also HELLO to new MARIAJUSTDOIT.COM Check what's goin on there...
Summer moved on but beautiful and gold autumn is just behind the doors. So it’s time for new clothes and simple but stylish accessories like velvet belt. I found inspiration at Burberry a/w 2012 show. Perfect belt is not only for dresses and skirts but also for trench coats. Soft and very girlish with simple bow will add an extra sophisticated touch to every outfit.
To make a belt You will need:
- elastic band (4cm x
- brown velvet (
x 135 cm)
- clasp (hook and eye)
- press stud
- Cut long piece of velvet then turn right side to the right side and sew them together.
2. Turnover and put elastic band inside the belt.
3. Hide endings
4. Cut two rectangles to make a bow (
5. Gather from one side and attach to the ending.
6. Fix clasp.
7. You can hide middle part of the belt. Use piece of velvet (
10 cm x 5 cm) and attach press
Now You can create perfect bow.
Perfect for the dress and for trench coat.